ANDOVER — Leaders in the three communities affected by the Sept. 13 Merrimack Valley Gas Emergency will gather in Andover to address the media and the public regarding a settlement reached with Columbia Gas of Massachusetts and its parent company NiSource Inc. to compensate the communities for road restoration and for municipal claims and costs associated with the response.
TOMORROW — Tuesday, May 7, 2019 at Noon
Andover Public Safety Building
(Fire House Garage Bay)
32 N Main St.
Andover, MA 01810
- Andover Town Manager Andrew Flanagan
- Lawrence Mayor Dan Rivera
- Interim North Andover Town Manager Lyne Savage
- Police and Fire Chiefs and DPW Directors in all three communities
- Columbia Gas representatives